100x90mm Downpipe Expansion Joint
- Easily converts 90mm into 100mm pipe
- Great for reactive and sandy soil
- Allows for joint movement at ground levels for downpipes
- Easy to install
Assembly / Installation Instruction
- Prepare pipe and fittings with Cleaning Fluid prior to assembly.
- Join 90mm Pipe Socket to 90mm SW Pipe with Solvent Cement (ensure any excess solvent cement is removed as it may interfere with the successful operation of the product).
- Roll the O Ring onto the 90mm SW Pipe until it reaches the 90mm Pipe Socket.
- Insert the 90mm SW Pipe & Pipe Socket into the 100mm DWV Pipe allowing the O Ring to roll into the pipe approximately 50 – 100mm.
- Apply Solvent Cement to 100mm Pipe Cover and 100mm DWV Pipe and slip the 100mm Pipe Cover over the 90mm SW Pipe and onto the 100mm DWV to secure the 90mm Pipe Socket and O Ring (ensure any excess solvent cement is removed as it may interfere with the successful operation of the product).
- The assembly of your expansion joint is now complete and can integrated into your installation.